1. Standard Delivery For local and international orders, items will be sent using Royal Mail delivery services.
2. Delivery Times Orders placed Monday to Friday will be shipped within 2 working days where payment has successfully been received. Orders submitted during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday/Tuesday excluding any UK bank holidays. Please allow up to 21 days for local and overseas destinations using Royal Mail Post standard delivery. Orders are shipped untracked so we will not be able to provide any orders with a tracking number.
|UK||1 - 3 working days|
|Europe||5 - 7 working days|
|Rest of the world||Up to 14 working days|
3. Delivery Delays If your order includes one of our hand stitched pocket tees, then your order will take an extra 3 - 5 working days to be delivered. This is due to them being made to order and sent away to be professionally stitched on and finished. If you are paying with an e-Cheque through PayPal then please let us know using our contact us page, this will ensure that your order gets sent as soon as the e-Cheque clears as our ecommerce software does not register them and your order will show as cancelled.
4. Import Taxes & Duties Please be advised that customs charges and/or import duties are determined by the customs office of the regarding destination and where applicable, may be levied once the parcel arrives at the destination country. Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by the Inct Store. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
5. Customs & Regulations Customers should check local postal regulations for restricted items, as the Inct Store cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the regarding country.
6. Available Countries Credit card payment is available in: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Vatican City State.